Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ready for Summer and Great for Preschool too!!!!

I have done learning books in the past but this year I thought I would do something a little different to keep the kids engaged in school all summer. I had some file folder centers(by carson delarossa and dj inkers) and some other centers(by the mailbox). All I did was buy another grade level packet of centers(which the school company I order books from was having a huge sale so normal $30 centers I got for $6.25) to 3rd grade and this is what I created for our summer learning fun:


(I found the red holder at a garage sale for $1)







I have used these when all 3 of my younger children were all home and they needed an activity they could self check while I worked one on one with another child! They are fabulous!

1 comment:

luckyduck said...

Could you just make me a copy of everything you make? I'll come pick it up when we visit. ;-)